Mobile Metro Guide is a JavaME application designed to run smoothly on a large categories of mobile phones. It provides a subway trips planner with a guide of attractions for different cities.
Mobile Metro Guide contains a minimap of the city with two levels of zoom, an exhaustive list of metro stations grouped on lines and a list of the most important 15-20 attractions marked on map.
The application includes a route planner for metro trips. Because all the data are stored in the terminal there is no need for a GPRS or GSM connection in order to use Mobile Metro Guide. It can be used anywhere anytime disregarding the signal strength or roaming availability.
Versions for Bucharest (Bucuresti), Budapest and Vienna (Wien) are available for download at DataCast site www.datacast.ro.
» version 1.1 - posted on 2006-06-08
EULA - End User License Agreement
Copyright Data Cast 2006 All rights reserved
There are no warranties using this midlet.
1. "Data Cast" shall mean sc. Data Cast srl., a Romanian corporation registered at National Trade Register with J40/2632/11.02.2005, CUI R 17229018, having business address at 122 Drumul Taberei, BL.OD2, Ap.26, Bucharest, zip code 061414, Romania, web site www.datacast.ro.
2. "Data Cast Midlet" or "Midlet" shall mean the midlet owned by Data Cast that is the subject of this Agreement.
3. "User" shall mean the User of the Data Cast midlet
4. "Agreement" or "License" shall mean this Data Cast midlet License Agreement.
5. "Mobile Device" shall mean mobile units on which the midlet can be stored and/or run.
6. A midlet is a JavaME application designed to run on wireless Java enabled devices such as phones or PDAs.
1. The User may use one copy of the Midlet on one Mobile Device.
2. The User may not copy, modify, rent, sell, lease, distribute or transfer any part of the Midlet except as provided in this Agreement, and the user agree to prevent unauthorized copying of the Midlet.
3. The User may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate the Midlet, make any attempt to discover the source code of it, or create derivative works from the Midlet.
4. The User may not sublicense the Midlet.
3. OWNERSHIP OF MIDLET AND COPYRIGHTS.
1. The Midlet remains property of Data Cast. The Midlet is copyrighted and protected by the laws of Romania and international treaty provisions. One may not remove any copyright notices from the Midlet.
2. Data Cast has no obligation to support or update the Midlet but Data Cast may make changes to the Midlet at any time without prior notice.
1. This Midlet is provided on an "AS IS" basis.
2. Not all streets are figured in the Midlet. Metro plan can be topographically not accurate.
3. While Data Cast tries to ensure that the information made available with this Midlet is accurate and complete it makes no warranties of any kind. The User will use it on its own risk.
4. In no event shall Data Cast, its employees, agents or representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages a User incurs as a result of using this Midlet.
5. TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Data Cast may terminate this Agreement at any time if the User violate its terms. Upon termination, the User will immediately delete the Midlet from any Mobile Device it is installed.